Benefits of Membership
Enhance your company’s public image and maintain the best quality standards by affiliating with one of the most active (and reputable professional associations in the Southern Tier).
Increase Credibility & Visibility
- Add your name to the STHBRA Referral List, the source community members depend on when they need reputable members.
- Promote new business through the Annual Home Show and other STHBRA sponsored events.
Develop Political Clout… Local, Regional & National
- Increase your voice in the legislative decision-making process. Help to resolve critical problems such as local development road blocks, building codes, landfill issues and consumer affairs.
- Extend your reach and impact. Join the Southern Tier Association and membership in the New York State Builders Association (NYSBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) IS INCLUDED.
Increase Your Expertise
- General monthly membership meetings provide practical information that you can put to use immediately as well as an opportunity to share knowledge and experiences with peers.
- Special sessions on such topics as accounting, estimating and environmental issues help you improve your bottom line.
Have Access to an Extensive Information Resource
- As a local member, you can tap into the extensive, cutting edge NAHB database on all aspects of the building and remodeling industry.
- Take advantage of a variety of informative publications such as Builders Magazine, Remodelers Exchange and the local association’s newsletter, Timbertalk.
Take Advantage of Member Benefits
- Enjoy savings on insurance premium rates available only to STHBRA members.
- Major discounts are available on insurance packages such as contractor’s liability, workers’ compensation, business auto insurance and others.
- Be protected through STHBRA’s Complaint Mediation Procedure.
- NAHB Members Advantage Program
- NYSBA Endorsed Programs
Participate in Social Activities
- Mix business with pleasure; participate in golf outings, clambakes and other opportunities to relax and socialize.
- Network with other builders and suppliers to share ideas and discuss critical issues.